Fraudulent company

Gyp3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

I've just fallen foul of yet another fraudulent Chinese scam company.I'm trying to get my payment back..does anyone have any advice please 

Gyp3 

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

perplexed_user
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

First step is to file a dispute in resolution center, communicate with seller and then escalate to claim (if seller tell you to cancel dispute, tell seller you cancel once refund is received). PP will go thru resolution process. Don't prematurely close the dispute/claim, if you need to change dispute type, can do it via chat with customer service.

Login to Me Too

Gyp3
Contributor
Contributor
The problem is I can’t communicate with the seller as all contact emails are undeliverable so I’m stuck
Login to Me Too

perplexed_user
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Then escalate the dispute to claim. PP will attempt to contact seller then and if also no response PP will rule in your favor.

Login to Me Too

Gyp3
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for this . I will give it a go . Which topic do I use for the dispute though as none of them are quiet right
Login to Me Too

perplexed_user
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

If you ordered something and never got it, then item (or service) not received. If you did get something but not what you ordered then substantially not as described.

Login to Me Too

Gyp3
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you again . I will start the ball rolling in the morning and see how I go Thank you for your help G
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.