Fraudulent company must be stopped, by PayPal

KGRN
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered something from #Longruian Electronic Commerce Co. and it was a scam Specifically I was was given ability to return but I can only get their address written in Chinese from PayPal or seller, which means I can’t ship from US. Yet it was shipped from CA. PayPal supporting fraudulent Chinese company - unacceptable. Will cancel my account and Venmo !
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

KGRN
Contributor
Contributor
I did actually receive assistance through PayPal after doing something very stupid and trying to contact them through my tracking number, upload step, of resolution. But then I used the message center asking for a representative and was able to explain my issue. PayPal fully resolved my issue and I am very pleased. Thank you for your interest and concern forgive my knee jerk reaction. I have learned how to further navigate PayPal when necessary, otherwise they have always come through. I do hope they cancel they particular seller.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@KGRN 

ok guess you don't want advice on that one then if you are closing or have closed your account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too
Solved

KGRN
Contributor
Contributor
I did actually receive assistance through PayPal after doing something very stupid and trying to contact them through my tracking number, upload step, of resolution. But then I used the message center asking for a representative and was able to explain my issue. PayPal fully resolved my issue and I am very pleased. Thank you for your interest and concern forgive my knee jerk reaction. I have learned how to further navigate PayPal when necessary, otherwise they have always come through. I do hope they cancel they particular seller.
Login to Me Too

Jerryd6
Contributor
Contributor

Same exact situation. Fake Address was established in Oregan, shipped in "Huntington Beach, California. The seller was Chinese, judging by the name. Waiting over a month for the product to ship from CA to PA. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.