Fraudulent charges/items

Sam31495
New Community Member

I don’t know if anyone can help but I called PayPal the beginning of August regarding several items I purchased thru PayPal.  The problem is, example - I ordered two outdoor chairs and received two styrofoam “picnic mats”, two makeup cases with mirrors and received two 2” round mirrors instead, an outdoor golf game and received two golf balls instead, two circuit machines and PayPal has confirmed the package was NOT delivered to my physical address and they show it was a 9 oz package.  There were five items ordered, it should have been @ 15 pound box.  PayPal closed the dispute in the sellers favor who is in Ch8na and it’s a bogus email address!  I’m sitting with several hundred dollars of fraudulent charges and cannot get PayPal to respond.  I basically have no choice but to close my Paypal credit account and notify all three credit bureaus these are fraudulent charges due to no response and refunds for bogus items and packages not received.  Help?????

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.