Fraudulent activity reported and nothing done to help me

rae70
Contributor
Contributor

I recently investigated an item I ordered from China which I ever received and the sender has said it was sent. I have been in contact  with Aus Post and they have emailed me confirmation I have been scammed and the same person has been reported / mentioned a lot of times. They have sent a tracking number which contained a totally different item ( with a lighter weight ) than what I had ordered, the item I ordered was larger and heavier ( which was a rock polishing and tumbler ) I was told the item had been delivered to my mail  box when in fact there is no way this would have fitted.

I contacted PayPal and also emailed my proof from Aus Post stating  I was scammed and should be refunded in full and I was rejected in favour of the seller by Pay Pal, closing my case and not doing a thing about this. 
I will take this matter further and rest assured I will be alerting authorities as to how PayPal is not looking after the purchaser even when they have evidence to say so 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.