Fraudulent activity on my account

Regina11111
Contributor
Contributor
I have had the most horrendous experience with both eBay and PayPal. Someone purchased furniture from me in July, which was collected by a friend. Payment was put on hold as buyer raised a dispute saying furniture was not as described, which was wrong. After 40 messages in total from the buyer and not getting anywhere with either PayPal or eBay, We agreed on a £25 refund. Nobody could help, so I made separate payment to the seller via PayPal. Over a week ago I suddenly received message from PayPal: one of your buyers opened a case for a transaction. The buyer stated that they did not make this purchase. When I contacted buyer she gave me some strange explanation about her financial institution. Then today a random payment came out of my PayPal account to the buyer account!!! How can I speak to a senior Papal person without spending hours on the phone at my cost. This is urgent as Zi feel there is fraudulent activity on my account!!!!!
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.