Fraudulent Website purchase

Bondreyka
Contributor
Contributor

Trying to file a dispute with paypal.  I can't get a hold of anyone via phone and they closed the case I opened.  Purchased a product from a website that appeared legit.  Clearly is confirmed as fraud now, email, phone, contact all bogus and don't work.  No purchase confirmation or product ever received.  When the transaction completed it didn't show the item purchased and the name change to Mandarin letters.  https://www.emojirags.com/ 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

caseycaseycasey
New Community Member

I guess we are all **bleep** because no one is available to talk to.  I kept pressing # to clear the automated stuff and got to the point it tried to direct me to a human.  It rang once and said no one is available and hung up.  My dispute was denied when I labeled it as unauthorized transaction, so I want to change it to product never received but it won't let you do anything.  Stuck for now.

Login to Me Too

barkerbarnum
New Community Member

I too was a victim of this website, "EMOJIRAGS.COM" and on the same day. I have had a difficult time reaching anyone in PayPal or Google to resolve this. The fraud was advertised on a google shopping page, then when I clicked to purchase, the transaction was processed through PayPal. Bogus everything: phone number, email address, confirmation numbers of shipping. I hope we all have luck in resolving this, or at best can get these guys blocked from scamming anyone else.

Login to Me Too

ScammedByIndia
New Community Member

Fraudulent website emojirags.com scammed me also -  on two purchases July 16, 2020. I hope PayPal's "HELP" isn't the joke it seems based on the others here in the same boat and the fact that I got thrown out trying to report the problem & tried a different browser in order to submit my second dispute to PayPal - it still took multiple tries before it would show up in the Resolution Center.  I hope PayPal goes to bat for us to protects us from this type of repeated fraud. 😡

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.