Fraudulent Usage? How to Escalate Dispute?

rlauten1
Contributor
Contributor

I'm trying to email this letter to PP Service, but it's automatically rejected by PP. What's the email?  
=====
TWIMC:

There was a fraudulent break-in to my account. 

The invalid email was added to my account sometime in mid-May'20 and unauthorized transactions were made. It's been very frustrating and many hours spent without your service center open to take calls to help resolve. However, I did get some help from your PP Credit Department. The agent (approx. June 20, 2020) reinstated my deleted account and removed the Fake email for security reasons, and advised me to make a claim for all the unauthorized transactions via the PP "chat", and assured me they would be removed.  

Unfortunately, many of the unauthorized transactions as noted in Dispute Case ID: PP-I-10243578 & Case ID: PP-I-10243578 made with the fake email was declared "authorized".  Your review and conclusion are unacceptable as being authorized and the claim should be reopened. I insist on an escalation for a more thorough investigation? 

Please escalate this claim to a higher-level manager and ask them please call me to discuss the complex sequence of events showing this fraudulent unauthorized activity?

I was also asked by a PP Credit agent (via a PP message) to go the resolution center to escalate but that option to escalate is not available after viewing. 

Sincerely, 
Richard [Removed: Full names are not allowed], PsyD 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Rich

Hello @rlauten1,

Thank you for reaching out to us about this issue. I'm sorry to hear that your PayPal password may have been compromised by an unauthorized party. That is understandably alarming.  

If you disagree with the outcome of this unauthorized transaction claim, you may submit a request for an appeal. Please Message Us from our Contact page, found near the bottom of the PayPal website. Select the category for "Password and Account Access," followed by "Report Unauthorized Access or Unknown Charges." You can then use the contact options to provide any additional information to support your claim and request an appeal.

I hope this matter is resolved as soon as possible. 

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.