Fraudulent Transactions

Mrthorman
Contributor
Contributor
A company Calling itself Apple.com/HK has just wiped out my account. I have no idea how, and when I try to report it to the Resolution Center, it says "cannot dispute that kind of transaction". What can I do?
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Waltz1
New Community Member

Same issue with another company due to a typo when entered. Jordonstore.com no longer exists and I don't know how Paypal was able to contact the vendor when I can't find any info on this company online. Of course the vendor states they have a tracking number...regardless this is a fraudulent company posing as a Nike Jordan Store.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mrthorman 

Check if you had a subscription set up...
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments''.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Mrthorman
Contributor
Contributor
Unfortunately, PayPal has already denied my claim stating, " your Unauthorized Activity claim is denied due to there being unauthorized activity in your account". I swear to goodness this is what one of their responses said to me. This was after my initial appeal of the first finding. I have been in contact with Customer Service, and they have escalated it, but I doubt I will prevail against this thievery, which is utterly unbelievable. I have literally been robbed, and there seems to be nothing I can do about it. I DO thank you for trying to help, but I feel like this company just cannot properly protect me (or any of us).
Login to Me Too

Bcfc18751
New Community Member
Same here APPLE.COM/HK wiped out my account balance...
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.