Fraudulent Seller

neicy62
Contributor
Contributor

I made a purchase with paypal for this seller <removed>. I never received my product. I contacted paypal who contacted the seller and he supplied paypal with a tracking#. I called UPS only to find out that this seller shipped it from 3M in Minnesota to a different address in my town. I called 3M and haven't heard back from them. I called the company that received the package and told them Ryan signed for the package. They said they don't know what I'm talking about and can not help me. I've called paypal but customer service is not in due to the COVID19. I've sent messages to paypal with no response, but their website keeps giving me errors. What do I do from here?

Login to Me Too
55 REPLIES 55

dparinas
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @neicy62 Thank you for using PayPal. We would like to help you with your concern. However we need more information about the transaction and if you've already filed a dispute for this. Please contact us (by sending a direct message) via Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal  Twitter: @AskPayPal and please include as well the case ID number of the claim (if you have) or the transaction ID so we can review and provide you options to resolve it. Hope this helps. Keep safe!

Login to Me Too

stevetammy
Contributor
Contributor

I have had the same thing.  Paypal refused to refund because a tracking number was provided.  I have never received the hand sanatizer that I ordered.  The site tadastore.site is not even operational at this point.  Seems it was up and running for a few weeks then shut down.  Paypal will not do anything.  Seems paying with paypal is not any protection as I did not order 23.70 pounds of sanatizer that would be hording it.  All they had to do was look at the shipping details to see this.  

Login to Me Too

Olgita54
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the same issue and with dame type of purchase. I never recvd. Tracking nor did I recvd. an email advising item had been shipped. A dispute/claim has been filed and a claim no. issued. I will be contacting my bank to file a complaint/dispute with them. I never should have charged until the items were shipped. I always thought P/P was the safe way to go when online purchasing, but 'm beginingto think not!

Login to Me Too

tinamariemo38

I HAD THE SAME THING HAPPEN TO ME. I ATTEMPTED TO CONTACT UPS AS WELL AND THEY NEED A PHONE NUMBER FOR THE COMPANY. YOU ARE CORRECT THE WEBSITE IS DOWN. THIS COMPANY HAS PROBABLY RIPPED OFF MILLIONS OF US AND PAYPAL HAS ALLOWED THIS TO HAPPEN. I AM FILING A COMPLAINT THROUGH TEXAS DA OFFICE AND SHOWING THEM ALL THESE COMPLAINTS ABOUT THIS SAME COMPANY SO WE NOT ONLY WILL GET OUR FUNDS BACK FROM PAYPAL BUT THEY NEED TO DO MORE TO PROTECT THE USA CONSUMER. I WILL NO LONGER USE OR HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH PAYPAL AFTER THIS BUT I WILL ALLOW THE STATE OF TEXAS USE MY EXAMPLE THAT COMPANIES ARE ALLOWING US GET RIPPED OFF! 

Login to Me Too

Missk2020
I have the same exact problem!! My product was sent to a complete different address and name!! Got no refund
Login to Me Too

RandiGellis
Contributor
Contributor
me too! I’m so angry at paypal
Login to Me Too

Kilroy65
Contributor
Contributor

I had the exact same issue.  Luckily, I spoke with a Paypal representative who called UPS and verified that the tracking number was not addressed to me.  I was promptly issued a refund. 

Login to Me Too

atduck07
Contributor
Contributor

How did you actually get someone on the phone? Was this pre-COVID?

Login to Me Too

GUIDEDbyANGELS
Contributor
Contributor

How were you able to talk with a Human Being ?

I always get caught in an Automation Loop.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.