Fraudulent Seller - innoartfly.com

salinasme
New Community Member

I made a purchase from this Seller: innoartfly . com

and never received my item. I disputed it with PayPal and they sent me a message that this seller gave them a tracking number. I never received a tracking number nor anything that mentioned they were mailing me my purchase. I don't understand why Paypal does not share this tracking number with me.

Has anyone had any experiences with this seller?

My item was not cheap either: $149.00

Please be ware of this seller.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Gelai0408
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi, 

Thank you for reaching us thru Community Forum. Sorry to hear that your having issues with the transaction that you did thru PayPal. As one of our valued customer we can help you request a refund with the seller by following the guidelines that I attached below and once this already done our team will review the dispute and the seller.

How do I get my money back for a PayPal payment?

We're sorry to hear things didn't go as planned, but we can help you get your money back for the PayPal payment you sent. First, let's figure out the best option for you to take.

If you sent a payment but it remains pending, you can cancel it on your Activity page if you see the cancel button, or it will automatically be refunded to you if it isn’t claimed within 30 days.

If you purchased something and haven't received it, it's not as described, or you feel the payment is unauthorized, you can file a case in our Resolution Center to start the process of getting your money back.

If you paid a merchant (company) but changed your mind on a purchase and want your money back, you’ll need to contact the seller and ask them to cancel your purchase. If the payment is completed, please ask about their return policy, or request a refund. Please review the steps below on finding your merchant's contact information.

Contacting your seller

To find the seller's contact information:

1. Click Activity at the top of the page.
  2. Click the transaction in your list of recent transactions.
On the "Transaction Details" page, you’ll see the seller’s name, email, and, if available, the seller’s customer service phone number.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.