Frauds

Jorgeantonao
Contributor
Contributor
Hello. I'm thinking that both me and paypal, we were victims of a scam very well done. Yes, we were victims of fraud. 1. they presented proof that they already sent me the iphone unlock solution. 2. They don't answer my messages to send me the iphone unlocking solution.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Jorgeantonao,

I'm sorry to hear that you have not received something that you purchased. Did the seller provide tracking that showed delivery?

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Jorgeantonao,

I'm sorry to hear that you have not received something that you purchased. Did the seller provide tracking that showed delivery?

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Jorgeantonao
Contributor
Contributor
I did not receive the iphone unlock solution. But paypal says they sent proof of delivery tracking. But my iphone is still locked. I think they fabricated the evidence. And paypal did not seek further information from the buyer.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Cristina

Hi @Jorgeantonao,

Thank you for the clarification. In this case, the correct option would be "Item Not As Described". 

For this, you can contact customer service. Please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this helps.

Cristina

Login to Me Too

thor17
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I had the same problem, these guys are scum, they were from a large European country. did it to me twice after initially being okay on another transaction. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.