Frauds

Jorgeantonao
Contributor
Contributor
yea. the seller has produced evidence that the package has been delivered. And paypal did not seek further information from the buyer. He decided unilaterally.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jorgeantonao 

All the seller needs is proof of delivery in the form of a tracking number. If you have tracking number and can find out that the package was sent to wrong street address, you'll have to send in documentation, on appeal of PayPal claim, from your post office to refute seller's proof of delivery. If the package was just stolen from your address, then seller cannot be responsible for the security of your premises. So you have to find out for sure why you did not receive your package. Fake tracking number or stolen from your address.

https://www.paypal.com/al/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full?locale.x=en_AL#7

7.4 Coverage Amount. If you are eligible for PayPal Buyer Protection and PayPal finds in your favor on your Claim, PayPal will reimburse you for the full purchase price of the item and original shipping costs.

PayPal will not reimburse you for the return shipping costs that you incur to return a Significantly Not as Described (SNAD) item to the Seller or other party specified by PayPal. If the Seller presents evidence that they delivered the goods to your address, PayPal may find in favor of the Seller for an Item Not Received (INR) Claim even if you did not receive the goods.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Jorgeantonao
Contributor
Contributor
It is an electronic product and is not physical. It's unlocking an iPhone. And I do not have the iPhone unlock solution. I do not have the iPhone unlocked to now!
Login to Me Too

Jorgeantonao
Contributor
Contributor
I am admired with this burla or fraud. I fall into the gang network. Rles stood out technically. Unfortunately PayPal was not prudent when deciding without searching for more buyer.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.