Fraudelent payment does not appear in the transaction list but money was transfered from bank

JaneMeier
New Community Member

I have a strange 2 payments in my statement list but this payment is not in the list of transactions in PayPal!

The amount is 7.95 and 21.99 for Paypal Europe S.a.r.l. et Cie S.C.A . Since it is not in the transaction list in PayPal I cannot open any dispute. This transaction was already more than 2 weeks ago, how is this possible that I cannot see it on PayPal yet? The bank also cannot give me more information because in the reference message is nothing meaningful and they redirected me to contact PayPal. It was probably direct debit from my bank account, but I need more information.

From my point of view, such payment is fraudelent and I would like to solve it as soon as possible.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

mjburtschi
New Community Member

How did you dispute this?  I have a similar situation where I have a transaction receipt, but it is not in my transaction list and I have not received anything. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.