Fraud

ElisaDefreitas
Contributor
Contributor

I have recently filed a dispute for fraud as I was sold fake products and was very upset about this.

I filed a dispute and returned the items to the company and they emailed me saying that it would take a month for them to process this case and decide if they were going to give me a refund. 

It will be a month on the 19/12/2020 but because I filed the dispute earlier, PayPal has emailed me saying that they will close the case on the 01/12/2020.

I am worried that the company (Notino) will not issue me a refund as they didn't confirm that they would, even though they send me used and fake products which violated the Consumer Rights Act.

If the case if closed, Paypal will not be able to help me get my refund which I deserve so I am very stressed and worried about this.

I was wandering if there was any way the case could remain open for longer or if matters could be taken further or if they should at this point.

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.