Fraud

Cyn2513
Contributor
Contributor
I purchases an above ground pool from seller Sheeps. Seller took my money the very day made purchase. Now seller online store is unavailable. Doan Duc Loi is who took my money all emails to reach seller have been returned undeliverable. This is definitely a scam. Who has actually received a refund in thus type of scam.?
Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

Somduttgupta
Contributor
Contributor
Please help me my payment not come paypal
Login to Me Too

sarbanharble
New Community Member

Bought an outdoor cabinet from seller site Sheepz.xyz. Payment showed up as PAYPAL DOANDUCLOI SHEE. We did not use Paypal. Site is now gone and this is definitely a scam. Replace credit card!

Login to Me Too

Jovie323
New Community Member
I had the same thing. I purchased an item From “Funterm.com”, my payment went through on that day (july 1,2020) to paypal. I tried to use paypal web to do a dispute or cancel bit it wont allow me. I tried to find paypal telphone number but i dont think they have. What is paypal telephone #?
Login to Me Too

pambmoon
Contributor
Contributor

I had to google search for a phone number and then it sends you to an automated recording and eventually hangs up on you. My acct was charged fraudulently and I was emailed by the collections dept that supplied a phone number. But when I asked to be transferred to the resolution center, they can't do it. Unbelievable. 

Login to Me Too

Ktiner
New Community Member
I had the same problem, same Seller Doan Duc Loi, but purchased from a website mintpro.xyz.
Login to Me Too

MagH5646
Contributor
Contributor
Same here. I ordered an 8x10 above ground pool from fullone.xyz. Doan Duc Loi was the name that appeared on my paypal and whoever this is listed it as fast food with a generic receipt with nothing describing what it was for. Filed a claim with paypal but they were taking too long so I reported it to my bank and they are investigating it. They are trying to dispute it with my bank. The site also went down when trying to contact them. I can't believe paypal still lets this person have an account.
Login to Me Too

Krisgoff2013
Contributor
Contributor
Me too! But I was stupid enough to order 2 more after the first one didnt come because I thought the mail lady had delivered to the wrong house! And, I dont know how they did it but they said both orders had been "delivered". Sooo, NO REFUND from PayPal even now that they are well known scammers!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.