Fraud

neicy62
Contributor
Contributor
Well paypal responded to me on this page and told me to send them a message in messenger. Guess what? Noone is available. Surprise surprise. I will NEVER use paypal again I was scammed because the idiot supplied them with 2 tracking numbers. Double charged me. Shipped the item to z company I called and they said they dont know what I'm talking about. **bleep** you PayPal. U SUCK. SO MUCH FOR SECURITY
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Teddy25
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @neicy62 

I hope all is well during this time of crisis.  It's great that you already send us a message on our Message Center. Please note that there's a slim chance to get a timely response as we are in skeletal staff due to this emergency that is happening.  No worries once a customer service get a hold of your message they will immediately take a look on your concern and provide you feedback on this.  Please always monitor your email because they will post updates on your email.  We are trying our very best to respond to all our customer. You can also send them a personal message from their facebook
or twitter pages.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal

Twitter: @AskPayPal

Thank you for your patience.

**** If you find my post very helpful. please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a
solution. ******

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.