Fraud

Monika77
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Guys!

I had ordered 2 pairs of shoes on ebay the seller is a scammer . as i was reading the feddbacks on his site. He is  not on ebay enymore! he  had disappeard!!!! Now i wrote so many letters to ebay but beacouse the seller marked delivery date December 12th. the are telling me to wait. But i know he is a scammer!!! does anybody knows if i can get my money back from pay pal?

Thx  Mónika

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Monika77

Well personally I would wait until i could open an Ebay dispute first for non receipt of item, if the item does not turn up you should be covered by Ebay buyer protection, if for any reason you don't resolve it with Ebay THEN you could try a Paypal dispute as you have up to 180 days post payment to open one.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Monika77

Well personally I would wait until i could open an Ebay dispute first for non receipt of item, if the item does not turn up you should be covered by Ebay buyer protection, if for any reason you don't resolve it with Ebay THEN you could try a Paypal dispute as you have up to 180 days post payment to open one.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Monika77
Contributor
Contributor
Thx👍I'll do that
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.