Fraud

Lyric202039
Contributor
Contributor

I really need some advice. I have a lawyer for the person who did identity theft, and reports. But what next? My business was hit hard, being trustworthy to an employee, and we have had less help in months with recovering our funds from just PayPal. The other banks saw the fraud activity and police reports and helped us fast because it tied into our bills and all! This girl not only stole thousands she damaged a vehicles on a company car account, after renting without permission while i was in the nursing home for physical therapy at that, and got away with tons of merchandise as well. This has traumatized us deeply. We only asked for help! Who can help when this happens? Why is it so daunting to get one solid solution with our account after turning in all paperwork even asked if we could send police proof no response messages skipped case closed and money just sitting not even the full amount either. We can't even withdraw it. She had turned our lives inside out.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lyric202039 

Thats a shame but it has nothing to do with anyone on here, why not contact customer services?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Lyric202039
Contributor
Contributor
That's one of the issues which is why i wanted to see if anyone has been through fraud and had some advice or insight. Customer service answers weeks after a question and im still not able to access my funds in my account. Just makes no sense.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.