Fraud

Denh
Contributor
Contributor
I purchased 3 RC toy tractors. Cost $157.97. I received 1 wire controlled tractor, cost $25.00. Turned in a complaint to PP. They stated that the toy received was the same as described.. Really? Someone is making great money and PayPal is helping!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Denh wrote:
I purchased 3 RC toy tractors. Cost $157.97. I received 1 wire controlled tractor, cost $25.00. Turned in a complaint to PP. They stated that the toy received was the same as described.. Really? Someone is making great money and PayPal is helping!

Did you make it clear that you received just one toy, not 3 as indicated on the sale? Where did you buy it? Does the receipt show quantity you ordered? Your dispute reason qualifies as a SNAD under buyer protection: "You purchased a certain number of items but didn’t receive them all." Peeps need to go into Buyer Protection agreement and regurgitate the clauses right back at them.

Call customer service: Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, scroll down to click CALL US.

@AskPayPal for Twitter or facebook.com/paypal

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.