Fraud seller and DHL lost my retour shipping

auratnik
Contributor
Contributor

I bought a new Apple Iphone SE 2020 on Ebay from German company and got a fake one or not new. It was not in original Apple box but the box from the seller with two serial numbers that were activated four months before my purchase. I contacted the seller who agried to send the package back for refund. They send me retour label and I shipped the package back the same day and I've got the shipping recepie on the post office. I tracked the shipping but I found out that after two weeks they still didn't get it back. I contacted the seller for their help to find the package because their firm is in contract with DHL (The DHL claim policy states that only two parties have the right to submit a claim: the bill-to party (DHL account holder) or, in certain cases, the shipper. Normally it is up to the bill-to party to file any claim with DHL.) I send them the shipping recepie but they said that I didn't ship it back with their shipping label. I send them the shipping confirmation once again and they didn't reply.  I started to be suspicius about them, so I ask Ebay for help, but they decided in their favor as they didn't receive the package back. I asked for postal investigation and made an appeal to Ebay decision. I've got an investigation inquiry back that the package is not found and that the bill to party holder must ask for compensation. I send the papers to the seller , they asked me for shipping confirmation once again even if the inquiry decision is all they need. Ebay support contacted me a few times that they asked me to wait, everytime from different support person (very strange). I asked the seller to send me the papers that I can be sure that they asked DHL for compensation but they didn't send nothing in a week. I did my best to clear my name and provide both parties with all the documents that are necessary. They are keeping my money and I'm in a death end. 

How long should I wait for Ebay decidion (it takes for almost two weeks now) or should I ask PayPal for help because as it looks no one really cares my situation. Thanks!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.