Fraud scam, Paypal system stops 7 time due to suspicious activity but then allows 2 after ?????

DjSM
New Community Member

Fraud scam, Paypal system stops 7 time due to suspicious activity but then allows 2 after and now those 2 are being used as a 'Happy Customer' reference

I tried to purchase an a service on paypay, Paypal system STOPPED the transaction 7 times but the final 2 payments went through... He ensured me that there wasnt a problem showing me other users paypal tranactions on completed orders

I have been in contact with paypal and they have said there is nothing they can do and wont be looking into it, This guy is now showing my COMPLETED orders to new potential scam victims for more fraud action, The least paypal can do is remove this user or at least look into this more to revent this from happening and make sure the system does stop ALL action after 7 attempts 

I have all screenshots and transcripts of the fraud if anyone is curious

Paypal have directed me to go to card issuer and get them to sort this, Times are bad enough with the pandemic and Support is not supportive at all

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.