Fraud rip-off company <removed>

cclynn
Contributor
Contributor

So this company stole my money. I bought a 7 ft cat tree from them and they send me a 2 in by 2 in tiny wood house. Yes I opened a dispute but PayPal has been sitting on it because they say the item was shipped according to the tracking, oh and by the way it was supposed to come from N.Y and it came from Hong Kong. they are such liars and thief's. so I called PayPal and they disconnected me. have been trying to message them but I have been sitting waiting for a response. PayPal just refund me and get it over with its been 3 months. this was the rip offs website...<removed>

I bet they ripped a lot of ppl off before they pulled the disappearing act. 

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

robins45a
Contributor
Contributor

Cordless rechargable electric mop ordered but product not received. Ripped off

Login to Me Too

cclynn
Contributor
Contributor
Did they magically come up with a tracking number to satisfy PayPal? If they did there sending you some piece of junk totally different than what you ordered. That's what they did to me I opened a dispute then a tracking number appeared then I get a tiny wooden box a mouse won't fit in. Rip offs!
Login to Me Too

Berchi
Contributor
Contributor
BEWARE! BEWARE! This site is a scam... scam... scam.. scam. They took money for this multi table and send a tiny little piece of wood, then demands USD$20 from me to return the product with a promise that they will refund up to 60% of the monies paid for original order, the 40% it seems is their cover for cost incurred... not mine bit their costs for their errors.... it's a.scam...
Login to Me Too

ethomas777
New Community Member

The same thing here only after 4 months my dispute was denied and I didn't get my $ back.      I can't believe that PayPal allows this.   PayPal ENCOURAGES fraud.   basically you can sell anything send an empty box and your fine as long as you provide a tracking #.

I WILL NEVER USE PAYPAL AGAIN !!!!!

Login to Me Too

Berchi
Contributor
Contributor
This webpage is a scam... scam... scam.. scam. They took money for this multi table and send a tiny little piece of wood , then demands USD$20 from me to return the product with a promise that they will refund up to 60% of the monies paid for original order, the 40% it seems is their cover for cost incurred... not mine bit their costs for their errors.... it's a.scam... Never have inpurchased from an ad on facebook, this was and will be the first a d the last. I am.about to lodge a complain with PayPal, but from reading your comment, looks like it's going to.fall on deaf ears, as the fraudsters have shipped.a.tiny little.wpoden board they call cutting board...
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.