Fraud on the 6/07/18 now its the 24/ no help

RoyJones
Contributor
Contributor

I need some help I been calling up Paypal flat out for help I have explained so many times of the situation and the likely cause I been on hold for 40 mins at a time to get in to their fraud team where I'm told not to worry ill get an email its all sorted never get this god dam email (Friday young lass I explain again about what's happened about never getting confirmation about what's going on are they actually even look at the situation "she tells me they are and not t worry it be sorted to day and defiantly get an email later that day" now its the 24 no email no where closer what the dam is going on are they taking the **bleep** out of me is this how they treat the users of there system! Out raged! and disgusted I am a disabled man and don't receive much income I just thought this be done professionally and quickly instead I'm short changed and feel like they are taking the **bleep** out of me. any advice?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@RoyJones

As you haven't actually said what the problem is then sorry no.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

RoyJones
Contributor
Contributor

thought it was pretty clear, they aint doing their **bleep**ing job

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

ok

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

kimrobins
New Community Member

I feel your pain. Paypals customer service  I contacted twice explaining I received a robot vaccum I paid $69.87 for from a Zhang Xueying from Hong Kong China that was a scam I found out when it arrived was a useless toy. Both times Paypal told me they would help and they would contact the seller for a return label because I explained the seller when I contacted him wanted me to ship it back then they would see if they could issue a refund..., costing me over $100 to do so I found out when I went to ship it back! I never got the confirmation e-mail from pay pals customer service like they promised or anything that they are even helping but I did get an e-mail from them that if I do not ship it back by next week theyre closing the case! They straight up lied to me too.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kimrobins

Your best bet is to read up on paypal buyer protection before you start buying so you know what is and what is not offered.
In the event of a dispute you nearly always have to return the item back to the seller so you bear in mind possible return trackable costs before you buy from that seller / item / country.

Paypal state this >>
PayPal is not obliged to reimburse you for any costs that you incur to comply with any of PayPal’s requests for cooperation for the purpose of resolving the problem (including, without limitation, costs that you incur to return a SNAD item to the Payment Recipient or another party as PayPal requests), although sometimes it may reimburse these costs.

Although they will compensate you for some of the cost if you have activated this at some point before you made that transaction .....

https://www.paypal.com/us/selfhelp/article/what-is-return-shipping-on-us-and-how-do-i-activate-it-fa...

You also have the option to do a chargeback via your card issuer instead of a Paypal dispute if you funded your Paypal payment via a credit card.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.