Fraud isportingx.com Youqiangdia

NRoberts2499
Contributor
Contributor
I am seeing more reports of a fraudulent China company that has scammed people again. This website sponsored an ad on Facebook selling drones for Christmas, but what is received is a very small, cheap toy. When you request a refund through PayPal they tell you that the item must be shipped back to China at your own expense! The PayPal name this company is operating from is Youqiangdia Y[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]HK. There is no customer service number for this company and no response to emails. Unfortunately it is a scam that PayPal continues to support.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@NRoberts2499 

If you look on the forum there are LOADS of scam China companies.

If paypal stop them from using paypal which they do after xxx amount of claims roll in then as they are in China they just start over with another name unfortunately.

In the event of a dispute you need to bear in mind possible return trackable costs before you buy from that seller / item / country because....

Paypal state this >>
PayPal is not obliged to reimburse you for any costs that you incur to comply with any of PayPal’s requests for cooperation for the purpose of resolving the problem (including, without limitation, costs that you incur to return a SNAD item to the Payment Recipient or another party as PayPal requests), although sometimes it may reimburse these costs.

Although they will compensate you for some of the cost if you have activated this at some point before you made that transaction.
https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/FAQ3544

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.