Fraud is winning.

ejbpesca
Contributor
Contributor

I just lost my dispute, again due to PayPal simply saying, "You got a product shipped and received so you lose."  That and other products I've orders are ridiculous contents in the package that have nothing to do with what was ordered.  Larcenous fake sellers are able to pull off the theft and stealing money through PayPal.  Facebook Market and Ebay are the worst offenders of the scam done to me.  A slick video will be shown on Facebook Market, even television, of a product.  I buy the product through PayPal thinking that makes it legit.  What is shipped to me is not the product but trash.  PayPal refuses to help.  An example is a metal stool/kneeling device with padding, good for disabled persons as myself.  I get shipped a small piece of foam rubber via USPS in my mailbox, no stool, no frame as depicted in the ad, but since I was sent something PayPal says I must pay for it and the company said it was a wonderful product many are enjoying.  Another example is pants I ordered that were to be loose fitting 38W x 30L.  What came was tiny pants made of plastic only a child could consider being able to wear size 20Wx 26L  Again, I was sent something so PayPal says I must pay.  Seller on this one writes. "How about a 10% discount."  Next writes, "You can donate them to charity, but no refund or return."  

The bottom line is in my older age I must become more diligent on who/what I order.  Being homebound most of the time I have many things shipped to me with huge success especially through Amazon where a return is not a problem, but so many of the fraudulent sellers out there are PayPal supported and it is time for PayPal to step up for their consumer customers, and help put a stop to the thievery. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.