Fraud help!!

SGeronimo1
New Community Member

Someone made a cash withdraw from a walmart for $500.  anyone else go through this?  Paypal, please call me and help me asap

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SGeronimo1 

This has happened to others and sadly, there's not much that can be done. You will need to find out which Walmart store this happened at and the trail went cold with that I'm afraid. Maybe do a search on the other cases in the forums to see where it might lead. Make sure its not family members taking out money with access to your account/card.

I suggest opening a case with bbb.org under PayPal San Jose CA to get PayPal Office of Executive Escalations to review your account/case and see what needs to be done. 

Of course, you need to file a police and a ic3.gov report.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SGeronimo1 

This has happened to others and sadly, there's not much that can be done. You will need to find out which Walmart store this happened at and the trail went cold with that I'm afraid. Maybe do a search on the other cases in the forums to see where it might lead. Make sure its not family members taking out money with access to your account/card.

I suggest opening a case with bbb.org under PayPal San Jose CA to get PayPal Office of Executive Escalations to review your account/case and see what needs to be done. 

Of course, you need to file a police and a ic3.gov report.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.