Fraud from abroad

Ingrams
New Community Member

On May 6th, I did a search online for a patio deck storage table. My search lead me to the website usfitwear.com were I purchased the product that I needed. I never received any correspondence from the company after my purchase. No email confirmation of any kind,that they had received my order request. I became concerned after the second day realizing that I still had not gotten an email confirmation from the company usfitwear.com. I checked my PayPal account and the funds were pending so I contacted paypal for help and informed them of the situation. PayPal response was not in my favor. PayPal informed me the item was being shipped. PayPal did nothing to help me get me product and would not refund me my funds that were stolen from me. The product was never delivered to me and PayPal refuses to refund my funds. I had $71.98 deducted from my PayPal account for the Keter storage table, an item that I did not receive.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.