Fraud by arioonlinecustomercaresteam

hasib007
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered one portable monitor and headphone but they sent me cheap plastic crap. When I contact them, they told me to send it back to them in China or have 30% of the price. Clearly, they are doing fraud as I found the same thing happened with a lot of other customers. I escalated the claim to paypal and now it is saying that I need to return the package to China to get a refund. Why on earth I will be paying the shipping for the mistake of a fraud seller and Paypal is supporting them?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

droid44
Contributor
Contributor

This has also happened to me. PayPal did the same and then after I sent it back they cancelled my claim. PayPal buyer protection doesn't seem to exist any longer which is why fraud is more and more common. I am now stuck with no item, no refund and no-one at Paypal will discuss it.

Login to Me Too

Lakiesha78
New Community Member
I ordered a smart electric foldable treadmill, 2 in1 high power pressure washer and shoe boxes. They fail to provide tracking the entire time I were waiting on my order. I received a jump rope which at that time I didn't know where it came from. PayPal provide me the tracking number because they said it had been delivered. I checked the number and it matched the number for the jump rope. After contacting them several times they offered me the same thing by sending the item i got back to China and it would take a month before I get a full refund or i take a 45% refund. They return address on the package was California why China. They clearly scammers and i think PayPal knows it.
Login to Me Too

ioaioa
New Community Member

So it seems I am another victim of these scams and I was expecting a resolution by now from PayPal but so far nothing and judging by the comments that I read now I lost my confidence that I will get a refund. If PayPal is not able to support such matters anymore then I see little point in using them in the future. They have been very good in the past but it seems that they are no longer up to the job. I shall wait and see what reply I get from them as I am still waiting but as said reading the feedback from others I see no hope at the end of the tunnel.   

Login to Me Too

smacker55
Contributor
Contributor

I am also a victim of the arioonline scam. Instead of receiving a massage gun I received a strip of teeth whitener. Arioonline can now say that the product was tracked to my address. Surely PayPal can see that with so many complaints that arioonline is a scam. With so many complaints, not including the victims that couldn't be bothered, surely PayPal can investigate it by setting up a fake purchase and see what they receive in the mail. I have been a long time supporter of the PayPal system but I have lost all faith in it if a simple scam like this cannot be investigated and resolved properly.

Login to Me Too

droid44
Contributor
Contributor
I’m afraid to say that even after returning the item to the fake address the seller provided under instructions from PayPal they still wouldn’t intervene and therefore I was left out of pocket from the original purchase and the return postage to China. PayPal buyer protection is a joke!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.