Fraud by Seller using Paypal platform

rohitsharma_ca
New Community Member

I have ordered electric paint sprayer gun from Gretrala Store.. I made the payment with shipping charges.. After one month I received on parcel and when I opened the parcel there was one paint roller inside.. I filed a complaint with paypal for the refund of my money because seller committed the fraud by sending paint roller instead of Electric paint spray gun.. .This kind of paint roller I can buy from any dollar store.. I am continuously following withe Paypal.. but nobody wants to understand. The customer care representative told me to approach Canada post and ask for the product. I told them so many times that I received the parcel but the product was totally different. Seller send me the paint roller to prove that the product is dispatched and delivered but actual he did not send me the original product which ordered. 

I dont understand why Paypal is so much supportive to this fraud seller. I have already send the pictures of the parcel and the product which I received. The paint roller was of 163 grams in total, however the weight of the electric paint sprayer gun will never be less that 5-6 pounds. 

I am continuously asking the refund from paypal because I ordered this product because paypal was involved and I was thinking that if any seller is associated with Paypal that seller will not do any fraud.. 

Now I am looking for the refund.. I hope paypal will look into my request.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

cluelessinUS
Contributor
Contributor
Keep vigilant.. keep up with any dates that are given.. im on my 3rd one of these. PP does seem to favor the vendor / scam artists.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.