Fraud buyer

georgiaawheeler
Contributor
Contributor

Someone who bought an item from me who I have been in contact with and has opened up a dispute with me to now a claim saying I never sent the item when I proved I did, she said thank you at the time and knew I had sent it before she opened the dispute (I sent it a few hours after purchase). I then questioned why 2 days later a dispute had been made, she said it was for someone else and I have evidence of her saying it wasn't meant to go against me. She then turned it into a claim, the item will be with her now and my account has been frozen and she has deleted her account completely and blocked me from getting in contact with her at all. What do I do? I have proof of postage, proof of her saying it wasnt meant to be against me, proof that ive been blocked, proof that i kept in contact the whole time

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@georgiaawheeler wrote:

Someone who bought an item from me who I have been in contact with and has opened up a dispute with me to now a claim saying I never sent the item when I proved I did, she said thank you at the time and knew I had sent it before she opened the dispute (I sent it a few hours after purchase). I then questioned why 2 days later a dispute had been made, she said it was for someone else and I have evidence of her saying it wasn't meant to go against me. She then turned it into a claim, the item will be with her now and my account has been frozen and she has deleted her account completely and blocked me from getting in contact with her at all. What do I do? I have proof of postage, proof of her saying it wasnt meant to be against me, proof that ive been blocked, proof that i kept in contact the whole time

Enter the tracking info confirming delivery and let PayPal decide. Is your account frozen as in you can't make, receive payments or withdraw funds? That your PayPal account is under review by PayPal? Or just the funds from the dispute locked?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.