Fraud and nothing has been done

Daniam
New Community Member

For the first time ever, I have been a victim of fraud. I have all the evidence. I even got messages from PayPal indicating payment has been charged. I also checked my bank account. Now I am afraid that the burglar can take all my money from the account. I call PayPal and all I get is a robot talking. I WANT TO TALK TO A PERSON. I got a tracking number, and 5 days later says it was delivered. When I go claim to the post office they indicate that the package with that tracking number was delivered to another house. Of course it was not what I ordered. It was an empty envelope. What do I do now? Please help. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Daniam,

I'm sorry to hear that what you received was not what you ordered. Please follow these steps to open a dispute for an item that is Significantly Not As Described.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.