Fraud and PayPal is doing NOTHiNG

Rjp33
Contributor
Contributor

Nguyen Duy Toan- I’m his I guess 20th victim of fraud! I ordered, never received the product, filed a claim, was sent a tracking number that doesn’t match my name and address per UPS, and from what I’m reading on everyone else’s posts I assume my claim will be denied bc the bogus tracking number that was “accepted by front desk” signature on file, I’m in a personal residence by the way, there is no freaking front desk! I’ve wasted hours on this crap and I am going to take this all the way to the top! PayPal..your a ducking joke!! No security in place and don’t give a **bleep** either way! You will be hearing from me very soon!!!!

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rjp33 

The initial decision is obviously decided by computer who just checks for "Delivered" status, nothing very extensive. It is what it is, as companies try to automate certain tasks to lower costs. Special circumstances can be discussed with customer service rep on appeal. Get official documentation of the fraud from UPS, pdf it and ready to provide to customer service which will take a while during these trying times. Be patient, persevere, have the relevant information and communicate with PayPal Customer Service in a polite manner for best results. I know its messed up situation but always maintain decorum.

1. Log on.
  2. Click HELP at the top menu.
  3. Scroll down and click CONTACT US.
  4. Scroll down to click MESSAGE US or other contact options.

Or contact via social media:

Facebook (US): https://www.facebook.com/PayPal/

Facebook (Worldwide): https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter (US): @AskPayPal 

Or if you paid with credit card, you may dispute through card issuer instead since the PayPal case was closed on you.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Rjp33
Contributor
Contributor
My words were out of frustration from hours of investigation, time that I don’t have and obviously your team is aware of it all...And having “decorum” as you put it should be followed by your team as well. It’s appalling that this is how your consumers are treated, the hoops to jump through and tireless wasted time spent. The pandemic aside, this is still your protocol and it’s ridiculous! I would love to provide you with documentation from UPS but due to the sensitivity they are not able to send me a supporting document. They stated it would have to be PayPal contacting them to verify, they said it’s not a rare occurrence to communicate with PayPal, it’s done often it seems, so whatever computer has my case is the entity that would need to contact UPS and run the tracking number against my name and address which does not match. I would think this would be done prior to denying a claim but the posts say different. I have all the documents I have been able to gather and it’s more than enough to support this claim and of course the other 20+ posts from other consumers going through the same thing! It’s absolutely insulting to make yourself consumers go through this, waste their time on issues you should be handling and preventing! I do hope someone reaches out at some point in the near future, to me as well as every other person going through this petty mindedness process!
Login to Me Too

Rjp33
Contributor
Contributor
It’s not my credit card companies problem, it’s PayPal’s! Why should I now go and waste their time on an issue that is yours, is that what you tell all of your consumers? Why don’t you just fix the problem, and stop letting these bogus charges charge the very people that keep you all in business!
Login to Me Too

Lisal726
Contributor
Contributor
Me too.
Login to Me Too

koochywalla
New Community Member

i had a similar situation. someone paid me for a service and then before the 180 days was up, they filed a bogus claim for a refund saying product not received. because i couldn't provide paypal with a tracking number to prove they received the item the claim they didn't, paypal sided in their favor. of course i couldn't provide a tracking number or proof of delivery. the money wasn't them buying a product from me in the first place. there are people scamming us knowing how incompetent paypals resolution team obviously is.

Login to Me Too

mrscarrey

ME TOO!!! Nguyen Duy Toan and his fake website is gone!! Just got denied my claim becuase a fake UPS delivery number was given! So frustrating! 1-1.png

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.