Fraud and Fraudulent Tracking Number

BradMarc

I ordered a FitBit Watch for my wife from online and I didn't take not of the vendor. I paid via PayPal to my credit card but I never got a confirmation email or sent a tracking number from the seller.  I forgot about it for a while and then checked PayPal and there was the transaction for $135. I filed claim (Case ID: PP-D-68485030) with PayPal. It was ruled in favor of the shipper because they had provided a tracking number for UPS. I ran the tracking number and it showed a package was left on my porch on 14 May but I never received it. I called UPS and they said this tracking number was not associated with either my name or my house address. It was delivered to a house in Universal City, TX but not to my house. They did say it was shipped from Amazon but I didn't order the watch from Amazon. This seems clearly to be a scam as they provided a bogus tracking number to PayPal.

PayPal's service center is closed due to Covid so I cannot communicate with them. I tried to leave a message but they never got back to me. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

WIZARD66
Contributor
Contributor

I ORDERED  A FIRESTICK TWICE, FIRST ONE WAS DELIVERED TO N CAROLINA AND WEIGHED 46LBS, I LIVE IN NEWYORK. THE NEXT ONE I ORDERED, WAS SENT TO SOME ELSE, A BUSINESS, SIGHED FOR BY A COMP EMPLOYEE, AND NOT MY ADDRESS. PAYPAL RULED IN THE SELLERS FAVOR, AND I'M OUT 36.38. THE SHIPPER WAS NOT THE COMPANY WHO SENT IT, IT WAS BOUGHT FROM IRENEOHLANDAROLLOMHW4UTZ, AND I CAN'T GET ANY CONTACT. THE SHIPPER WAS RHINO TOOL HOUSE, AND THEY DON'T SELL THIS PRODUCT. IT HAD MY NAME, AND ANOTHER COMP ADRESSES ON IT. I RECIEVED MY MONEY BACK ON THE FIRST ONE, BUT STILL HANGING FOR THE SECOND.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.