Fraud, YES

UlyssesG
Contributor
Contributor

Hi my name is Ulises and I have an account in paypal Brazil, unfortunatly, since 27 of June I coudn´t confirm my account of ITAU BANK, I have already called to Paypal a lot of times but no one give me a solution.

Before day 5 of June - since day 27 of June I couldnt register my account bank OF ITAU

Day 5 of June

- I send my documents to Paypal in order to register my account ITAU ( document of identify and bank account document)
- I made a trasfer of 10 Rls in order to validate the account

Day 8 of July

-Someone INSIDE OF PAYPAL do 2 trasfers of $3130,99 and $2000 rls with out my autorization ( in my opinion someone try to do a fraud but that person made a mistake in the account )

-Day 9 July - I called to PAYPAL, no one solve, I remove all my money because of FEAR to other account that was validated before

Day 10 July - I called to PAYPAL, no one solve

Day 11 July - I called to PAYPAL, no one solve

Day 12 July FRIDAY!!!!
- I cancell all future trasfers and use of this paypal account because of fear.
- I decide to Put a reclaim in a goberment site for this issues ( https://www.reclameaqui.com.br )
- I called again and some one AGAIN said taht will solve the problem. I am sad because PAYPAL is good site that helped to me to receive money from my parents.

Day 15 OF JULY- sadly I'm going to have to sue paypal brasil for fraud,
Day16 OF JULY - I will procure a reporter and will show all the evidences, calls, as well as the attempts to solve including this site

Day 17- I am unemployed and I have all day free.....to go behind this

Please solve my problem. U_Ucelphone/Whats app - +<removed>
CPF - <removed>

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.