Fraud Seller!! Shixi Network Technology Co., Ltd.

Leileo
Contributor
Contributor

Dear all, 

Just want to share my recent experience. With both Paypal and Shixi Network Technology Co., Ltd. There's a scam going on out there. Whereby sellers are shipping out items that are incorrect or not to description (basically not what you ordered). After receiving you are forced to return the item to seller to get back your money. Paypal won't help you get your money back, since the seller offered a "solution" to get your money back. Which is to send the item back. And sometimes, the effort and cost to return the item makes no economical sense for you hence you'd rather give up doing so. The tracking number and link i got initially was a fake one that doesn't come up. The item I received from came torn, tattered and broken as they didn't even try to package it properly.  If i didn't want to ship back to item. I'd claim non-recipient of item. And how, the tracking works. Showing delivered. Hence, I recommend all to do your due diligence when buying online. Paypal Buy Protection is sub par and it's not the first time this company has been so, and scammed successfully. Thank you for reading.  Godspeed in your internet purchase.

Login to Me Too
38 REPLIES 38

Leileo
Contributor
Contributor

Just to update on the situation.

No, I have not gotten my money back.

No, Paypal buyer's protection doesn't protect you. Thanks to loopholes and you'd think Paypal actually cares? Jokes on you!

They are still asking to send the item back the condition I received. Imagine if I DO send it back and they claimed that it wasn't the way I received?

Just gonna stop wasting time trying to get my money back.

Wish I can email the scammer and tell them to treat the money as a token of how sorry I felt being raised up by their parents to become scums of the earth and they'd probably rot in hell when they die. 

Login to Me Too

ClotildeMCC
Contributor
Contributor

Good morning. Practically PayPal never reimburses! However, it feeds the warehouse of a company that has the only purpose of reselling goods with no value, completely broken and not corresponding to the advertised, to increase its profit! Asking to return the goods and reimburse postal charges means that PayPal is complicit in a market made of cheating well known considering the high number of complaints opened against the same company. I also wonder why PayPal should not block payments to dishonest suppliers who do not comply with a code of conduct for trade? Clotilde <removed>

Login to Me Too

AmVan78

DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!!! You will not get what you ordered for months and when it comes in it won't be the actual product you ordered. When you go to dispute it they will tell you to ship it back to china for a refund but give you an address in chinese making it impossible to actually ship anything back to them even if you wanted to. This company is a fraud and has scammed a lot of people out of a lot of money and paypal is doing nothing to help us with it all!!!

Login to Me Too

TomThumb21
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, Welcome to the club, it's so frustrating to be ripped off like this. I can't say anything about PayPal doing something about the company but I managed to get my refund in full when I spoke to someone at PayPal directly, explained the situation and told them I had been sent a worthless item instead of the one ordered. I was sent an affidavit to sign stating this and eventually PayPal did the right thing and refunded me.
Login to Me Too

Temp20220104d
Contributor
Contributor

You would probably be the only one, then...

PayPal is not helping anyone else.

Login to Me Too

Temp20220104d
Contributor
Contributor

They are only helping the people who own stock in PayPal as the scammers are making them money which in turn drives their stock value up.  Maybe PayPal is owned by some Mafia now.  It is not the same when I first started using them MANY years ago for my eBay transactions.  

I always refuse the PayPal option and pay directly with my credit card which offers better, legitimate protection.

Login to Me Too

Temp20220104d
Contributor
Contributor

I think the hook is PayPal leads people into a false sense of security by stating "YYou may be eligible for purchase protection."

Login to Me Too

grabbelbak
Contributor
Contributor

I placed the order on 8/2. on 22/02 it turned out not to have been sent yet, so I sent an email.
I received an answer that they could not find my order (!)
I sent the confirmation details and payment information.
They replied with a tracking number, which they themselves said may not have been in the system yet (that's nonsense, a tracking number is already created (registered) with the carrier before the goods leave the warehouse) (Track17, Bpost, ... and others).
I fear scammers are at work here and they are abusing Paypal.

Login to Me Too

y3rnaux
New Community Member

My complaint was dissaproved by Paypal, because tot was "delivered". never received an item. 

Login to Me Too

Temp20220104d
Contributor
Contributor

All the seller needs, is to prove they sent something.  The something is often not what you paid for.  PayPal sides with the seller saying they have proof that the item was shipped and delivered according to the tracking number.  The tracking number is the proof they sent yo uthe item you paid for despite the fact that the tracking number is not verified against the actual prodcut shipped.  This is why PayPal is the ideal platform for scammers.

If the receiver does not ship the product back along with a tracking number to prove they returned the item, PayPal closes the claim siding with the "seller".  PayPal loses money when they side with the buyer.  I'm not sure if that plays into it but it sure seems like it.

If you did not receive anything, PayPal should not be able to side with the seller.  Since you use a credit card with Paypal (and provided not to omuch time has passed) you should be able to dispute the charge with your credit card company.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.