Fraud Seller!! Shixi Network Technology Co., Ltd.

Leileo
Contributor
Contributor

Dear all, 

Just want to share my recent experience. With both Paypal and Shixi Network Technology Co., Ltd. There's a scam going on out there. Whereby sellers are shipping out items that are incorrect or not to description (basically not what you ordered). After receiving you are forced to return the item to seller to get back your money. Paypal won't help you get your money back, since the seller offered a "solution" to get your money back. Which is to send the item back. And sometimes, the effort and cost to return the item makes no economical sense for you hence you'd rather give up doing so. The tracking number and link i got initially was a fake one that doesn't come up. The item I received from came torn, tattered and broken as they didn't even try to package it properly.  If i didn't want to ship back to item. I'd claim non-recipient of item. And how, the tracking works. Showing delivered. Hence, I recommend all to do your due diligence when buying online. Paypal Buy Protection is sub par and it's not the first time this company has been so, and scammed successfully. Thank you for reading.  Godspeed in your internet purchase.

Login to Me Too
38 REPLIES 38

Stringerhub

My seller is Not for retail <removed>. But the same thing I just got a package delivered with 2 small velcro straps that look good for nothing. They have been sent from Shenzen China but why, what is it all about. 

Login to Me Too

GuardianAnge

I got a return address from paypal although the seller refused to reply to my email about anything until I raised a paypal case.

My issues is slightly different, its not just paypal and a vendor, its the post office in France who is colluding!

Pay attention to this scam cause PP provided an address but this address  is how you know your been scammed...a GENERAL aliexpress return address.

1- After opening a dispute paypal notifies me about nothing then closes the case after 2 weeks saying that the tracking number I provided them was no good, but I never sent anything back yet because Paypal never told me to, in fact buyer did not provide any information according to the case history!

Note: I actually had covid between the time I opened the case and the time I contacted them

2-After contacting PP they refused to open the case until I spoke to the manager,

the manager could not deny that I had never provided a tracking number or sent anything back to claim it was a bad tracking number.

PP re opened the case , I gave them a tracking number.....weeks pasted again!

3-here it comes, The post office in France magically had a glitch in the system and although the tracking info was correct and I paid for the shipping online and have proof no tracking info appeared and on the phone they claimed it was because they had no news from China., but no info even about them handling it, zero! https://www.laposte.fr/outils/suivre-vos-envois?code=8G47661814430

# UC001733841FR  ,

well ill be, I then found links to people in France who sent back items to vendors at the same exact address, I guess the post office has an agreement with them to freeze tracking numbers of returned goods to China while paypal closes the cases hoping the buyer walks away.

4-So......after three weeks, Paypal again closes the case, I could not find info on my tracking number online so I called paypal, told them I had proof I sent the item back, receipt for the tracking and all, they AGAIN re opened the case, I must mention this is for something I ordered in January...and we are in the middle of march! 

Now I upload all the info but based on other users experience the lockdown periods where worse, not only did paypal close resolution cases linked to Chinese orders but some people say paypal erased all the chat history.. there is allot of concern about this because to erase chat history, close a case, some how even past the period of been able to track an item is basically a financial crime...how is China getting away with this seems to be that they agreed to have warehouses in a number countries and are promised protection.

Login to Me Too

TomThumb21
Contributor
Contributor

I believe there's a few companies doing this as mine was Garland something something.

I'm still trying to dispute this but definitely needs to be addressed by PayPal, their system is being used for fraud.

Login to Me Too

Pisanofrank
Contributor
Contributor
Topokey sells coins and uses 4 or 5 other names on ads on YouTube. Same tactics as mentioned by others . Yet , PayPal grants them seller accounts. I got a silver dollar Aug 18 ,ordered Jul 16 and it is metal, not bullion .999 silver. Still waiting for PayPal refund.
Login to Me Too

Temp20220104d
Contributor
Contributor

Good luck...really.  Please update your outcome here.  I know it can take a looong time.

Login to Me Too

Ag771
Contributor
Contributor
When is PayPal going to shut them down? They just did the same to me. PayPal should be trying to protect their customers.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ag771 

Not sure paypal has the power to shut down a company working out of China, the Chinese government would be a tad miffed if they did.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Leileo
Contributor
Contributor

They cant ban the company, the least they can do is ban the email receiving the money, or better still, give warnings to buyer's that are going to send money to the company. Their so called buyer's protection is a disgrace.

Login to Me Too

Temp20220104d
Contributor
Contributor

I don't think PayPal would shut down a company that makes them money, even if they are scamming people.  

PaylPal does not follow any moral or ethical standards and just rely on their policy to say "the responsibility is yours...we are just providing a service"

Login to Me Too

Temp20220104d
Contributor
Contributor

They do.  The scammers are their customers that probably make them more money than you or I.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.