Fraud/Scam Issue

Antonis1986
New Community Member

Hello, I order an item (pass key) on November 23rd, 2018. I proceed immediately to payment to the seller and received a couple of days later a confirmation from my bank that the transaction of 69.00 euros was completed successfuly. When i contact the seller for the delivery of my item they requested 24hrs to send it. Couple of days later I ask again for my product and they requested another 24hrs. Then, I suspected their scam and opened an issue to PayPal. The seller argued that they did not received payment yet despite that my PayPal status and bank statement clearly show that payment was proceed successfully. Later on, when I asked once again for my product they argued that I had to pay 169.00 euros (!), 100 euros plus the amount that I already paid, to receive my item! I am so frustrated for that. What can I do to claim my money?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Antonis1986

Escalate the dispute to a claim for PayPal to step in and make a ruling on the claim.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Antonis1986
New Community Member
Thank you for your prompt response. Can you tell me the steps that I have to follow? Much appreciated and thanks once again!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.