cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

PayPal first excuse was that I had not supplied shipping information despite talking to Paypal agent when could see the tracking,! I then supplied the information again, screen shots of shippers email plus screenshots of the displayed tracking info. 
But as the supplied address was fake, province and post code did not match, again links and screenshots, it never arrived, claim refused!
I did accuse them of supporting scammer and not honest buyers....   no reply!

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Report this to E-commerce.gov. Name both companies as they are both in on the scam...or so it seems. Also, report to your credit card company. They will refund your money.
Highlighted
Contributor

Oh I am currently so upset with paypal and this company! I ordered 3 of the dog launchers and only rec'd 3 junk tennis balls. They literally stole $47.97 and want me to return the tennis balls (postage $27) to get my money back. I am taking this loss but I can tell you this...I will never use PAYPAL again and I normally use them for all transactions for me and our business. I am done. They literally did nothing to protect me like they claim. They are in the same category as Dongguan Shunfa Logistics...false advertisement and steal your money. I learned my lesson but so disappointed that I use paypal for this protection and they did nothing. They will no longer have my account. Beware people!!!

Highlighted
Contributor

JulieLogue,  Do you know how to start a Class Action Lawsuit?  I will actively participate.  This Dongguan operation is a scam and PayPal knows it and appears to actively permit the scam.  My next task is to sent send letters to the primary Corporate officers.  With some digging through the PayPal website their names can be found under investor relations.

Highlighted
Contributor

I am an essential employee right now with 911 as soon as I get a spare minute I am looking into it. If anyone else knows how please advise us.
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

FYI...Elin Musk used to own PayPal. He now is in the rocket business(put his Tesla inside one of them) and that's when PayPal went down hill. Perhaps the new owner is not aware of the shady business dealings.
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

His name is Elon Musk...nit Elin Musk.
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Elon Musk sold PayPal to Ebay!
Highlighted
Contributor

I read that PayPal gets .30 cents for every transaction.  Seems they are making money off these scams knowingly.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Well... I know that credit card companies get money each time the card is used... I hope PayPal goes down!