Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

I placed two separate orders from two completely different websites for different products.  After payment using my Paypal account I discovered that payment for both orders was made to <Removed>.    

Both orders were shipped and when received I discovered that the items received were not as advertised.  When I contacted the company I received an email with very poor grammar.  Rather than offer to ship a replacement product they offered to give me a discount on what I paid but asked for banking information.  When I insist that they correct their mistake they claim that it is my responsibility to pay for return shipping.

I have filed a complaint for resolution with Paypal and am waiting for a response.  Looking online it appears as though this is common practice for<Removed> and basically a scam to both steal your money by shipping inferior products which are not what was ordered but then to also collect bank information.

Login to Me Too
903 REPLIES 903

Temp20220217ax
Contributor
Contributor
The address is a fraud and the shipping fee are around $160.00 to ship to China. They knew what they were doing. This is fraud and PayPal knows it. Too many complaints not to know. At least you are getting something back. This company is stealing in small increments and getting rich.
Login to Me Too

caleeloo
Contributor
Contributor

Class Action
Got to get all those people who got ripped off together and contact one of those Law Firms:
 <removed>

Login to Me Too

Inholms
Contributor
Contributor

And then get ripped off by the legal profession!

Login to Me Too

Lucyroo
Contributor
Contributor

At least 5hey replied you you. The email connected to my purchase was gone.

Login to Me Too

Trox1
Contributor
Contributor

did you company share same building with this one """Shenzhen SUYA Logistics Co., Ltd.""" ??????

i have purchased item and you ship me something that is not even close in purpose . Hoping that i will take partial refund you need to be banned from selling anything international . i have received this address for return which is total bs.

<removed>

Login to Me Too

mxkexm01
Contributor
Contributor

Yep, this is exactly what happened to me. the PayPal **bleep** are part of the scam and they will not refund you a penny. Hope you didn't lose much.

Login to Me Too

taragirl15
Contributor
Contributor

I placed an order  with DongguanShunfu Logistics and used my PayPal account. I never received shipping information or my product. I filed a complaint with PayPal and they turned me down and said they received information from supplier which I still haven't received anything. I can't find any information on how to contact this company.

Login to Me Too

KatjaneS
Contributor
Contributor
I too was ripped off by this fraudulent company! Unknowingly, I purchased a small sewing machine back on April 25 thru a different company name and ended up receiving a tiny part to something just today. I actually don't know what the heck it is. Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co, Ltd was the company that charged my card. I'm so annoyed and upset that this company is still allowed to sell misleading products. I hope PayPal will be able to get my money back soon.
Login to Me Too

Scotty63
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal will not help unfortunately
Login to Me Too

Temp20220217ax
Contributor
Contributor
This is what I reported to the Better Business Bureau "I ordered two items through two different companies who I now know is based out of China through my PayPal account. The company's uses PayPal as a payment platform which is supposed be secure with a payment protection plan. It turns out that PayPal payment protection plan is as fraudulent as the company's that ripped me off. I ordered two items and was sent garbage instead of what was advertised and when I reported this to PayPal they basically sided with the fraudulent company's. Returning the fraudulent items back to China is triple the cost of the item that was advertised. Hundreds of people are getting robbed. Look at the reviews in the PayPal community on Dongguan-Shunfa-Logistics-Co-Ltd. The company is fraudulent. PayPal allows there fraudulent activities"
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.