Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

I placed two separate orders from two completely different websites for different products.  After payment using my Paypal account I discovered that payment for both orders was made to <Removed>.    

Both orders were shipped and when received I discovered that the items received were not as advertised.  When I contacted the company I received an email with very poor grammar.  Rather than offer to ship a replacement product they offered to give me a discount on what I paid but asked for banking information.  When I insist that they correct their mistake they claim that it is my responsibility to pay for return shipping.

I have filed a complaint for resolution with Paypal and am waiting for a response.  Looking online it appears as though this is common practice for<Removed> and basically a scam to both steal your money by shipping inferior products which are not what was ordered but then to also collect bank information.

Login to Me Too
903 REPLIES 903

mos5424
Contributor
Contributor

yeh I ordered a cat play tower and what I got was a bird house for a dolls house not a happy chappie how does paypal justify keeping these people on the books a complete scam just hopping I get my money back

Login to Me Too

Bratt280
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same ordered a cat tower and recieved a bird house too
Login to Me Too

Dennis696
Contributor
Contributor

Looks like as long as Paypal get their cut, they are happy to continue assisting scammers rip us off!
I ordered a luxury reclining camp char, I received a folding child's stool that If I tried to sit in would collapse!

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Go to E-consumer.gov and report the scam company and PayPal. Both are scamming us.
Login to Me Too

Dennis696
Contributor
Contributor

e-commerce.gov does not work. do you have the full link?

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Sorry.....try Econsumer.gov. I posted the wrong info.
Login to Me Too

Robertseattle20
New Community Member

On April 16, I ordered 4 lights from the same company, and now after a month and a half later, still no lights and no response from the company.

I requested paypal refund my money and they only offered to contact the seller which was not helpful and they got no response.  I then had to escalate and dispute this with my bank because I have no confidence paypal will refund my money.    If I do not get a refund from paypal I will be forced to seek legal action against them for I am not going to let $280 dollars just disappear.  

I would recommend not doing any business with Dongguan Shunfa logistics !!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
File a dispute with Econsumer.gov naming both companies. If enough of us do this, something will happen.
Login to Me Too

PAJGJR
Contributor
Contributor

I too purchased a Spider Farmer SF 1000 lamp set on 4/19. On 4/23 I emailed the seller asking where the shipping info was since their web site stated that would be sent after 24 hours after payment receipt. On 4/24, I received an email that my order was still in "process". I emailed back asking for a full refund since the product has not yet shipped. On 4/26, I went to check the status and the wen site was shut down !! On 4/27 I received a tracking number. Upon opening the tracking info for USPS, it states a package dimension of 6" x 4" x 1". The product dimensions, as provided on the web site of purchase, is 11.8" x 10.5" x 2.3". No concern here PayPal. There has been no updates since 5/4.

On 5/13, I escalated to a claim thru PayPal. As expected, the seller didn't respond to Pay Pal until the last day a response was due (5/31). All they provided was to reiterate that the product has been shipped and the tracking number is correct. Now PayPal is stating an "estimated" closure date of June 24th ! All PayPal is doing is playing stall ball giving more time for the shipment to make it here.  They are clearly continuing to support this fraudulent seller over the customer. 

The only redeeming factor is I used my credit card thru PayPal for the purchase and will pursue reimbursement through them. I am going to cancel my PayPal and eBay accounts once this mess clears. I will be filing a consumer fraud complaint against the seller and PayPal as done by others on this forum. 

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Econsumer.gov I hope we shut them both down!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.