Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

I placed two separate orders from two completely different websites for different products.  After payment using my Paypal account I discovered that payment for both orders was made to <Removed>.    

Both orders were shipped and when received I discovered that the items received were not as advertised.  When I contacted the company I received an email with very poor grammar.  Rather than offer to ship a replacement product they offered to give me a discount on what I paid but asked for banking information.  When I insist that they correct their mistake they claim that it is my responsibility to pay for return shipping.

I have filed a complaint for resolution with Paypal and am waiting for a response.  Looking online it appears as though this is common practice for<Removed> and basically a scam to both steal your money by shipping inferior products which are not what was ordered but then to also collect bank information.

Login to Me Too
903 REPLIES 903

julieLogue
Contributor
Contributor
We need to file a class action suit with everyone on here against PayPal n this company!!!
Login to Me Too

jaymzth
Contributor
Contributor

https://topclassactions.com/

I would start this up, but I am not done with my case yet.

Login to Me Too

donnap07
Contributor
Contributor

Another victim of these fraudsters].

Shame on you Paypal for not doing something about it.

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Since PayPal is now owned by EBAY....maybe we need to scream at them. I just recently found that out and will no longer be using Ebay either.
Login to Me Too

PJC2020
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same exact thing happen to me! Dongguan also set up a fake transit site so PayPal thinks they are shipping. File a fraud claim with your bank or credit card co. I got my refund in less than 14 biz days and Bank of America was great about it. PayPal will have to respond to your bank or credit card company.
Login to Me Too

estellelight
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered the same item you did from the same Larkspur.com site and found you cannot even contact them. Once I checked my Paypal account I noticed they received the money immediately but when you try to contact them on their website and their email address they are fraudulent. The email address was returned to my account UNDELIVERABLE and the website address *sounds like s k i a  dot shop and the site states the following:

Your connection is not private. Attackers might be trying to steal your information from site(for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards).

Login to Me Too

jaymzth
Contributor
Contributor
Did you get a tracking number to 17track.com in Chinese?
Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Yes...so true. Now to try and get your money back! When I first posted here, there were 5 or 6 pages. Now, 29. It's amazing isn't it? Every scam page I see on FB I leave a comment that it's a scam site and beware. I have also messaged those that ask where the company is located. The company won't answer that question! I do though and I ask that they spread the word. I've posted negative things about FB because they continue to accept these companies I wish we had an attorney. I'd ho after PayPal AND Ebay as the parent company.
Login to Me Too

dyws
New Community Member

I ordered the tennis ball launcher for dogs from them and it took two months to get to me and when it arrived it was three soiled tennis balls and no launcher. They are a fraud and con artists. Do not order anything from them and report them to PayPal.

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Unfortunately PayPal knows all about this company AND all the various names they use to scam people. And yet they do nothing for their customers. Report this to Econsumer.gov and report both companies. Some have also suggested reporting to your BBB and your State's Attorney General office. The more of us who do this, the more successful we will be. And it takes just minutes.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.