cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

I totally agree. Use Amazon. They actually back you 100% unlike PayPal apparently.
Highlighted
Contributor

PayPal disputes,  but dont hold your breath!

Highlighted
Contributor

Not true!! I have had 3 instances where the seller either never sent the item or I got something different than advertised. All 3 times I got every last cent back through PayPal and the times I got something different PayPal told me I can keep it and do whatever with it. So I not only got my money back but didn't have to waste any shipping back. With Amazon I've gotten partial credit had to send items back at my cost and the credit I did receive was only good for items sold and shipped by Amazon. Which are not that easy to find on things that you're actually looking to buy. It usually ends up being some crap you don't need.
Highlighted
Contributor

Moodysvn78,

You appear to be the only person among thousands to say that you received a full refund.  Could you please tell us what you bought and who did you contact within PayPal to achieve this extraordinary complaint result?

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I am as amazed and shocked by this news as you are and wonder the same thing. What in the heck did you order, not receive, but yet still get a refund? Thousands of us have been scammed!
Highlighted
Contributor

Well, I have always had good experiences with Amazon. In one case, I filed a dispute, and I got a full refund. Also, with PayPal, I have had good experiences. The problem today is PayPal is not equipped to deal with "Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd." type of fraud. They sent me something locally, and it wasn't what I had ordered. They wrote back it was their marketing department error. They made no effort to correct it, started to ignore me. I disputed it with PayPal. PayPal says they want me to ship it back, but the address they provided is in China; I got a quote and it will cost me in excess of $80 USD to ship back a $31 USD item, and when I call PayPal, I get "due to COVID0-19 no one will answer" kind of message. The ONLY option PayPal provides is a "tracking number" to be provided. My complaint is that despite all the bad reputation of "Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd." PayPal is enabling them to sell through their financial network. It is mind boggling.

Tags (1)
Highlighted

I bought a product from these people and did not receive what I ordered and pay pal wouldn’t bak me.  Out $25.00

Highlighted
Contributor

Totally agree with you, I will be closing my PayPal account, to be honest I thought PayPal was a good thing but unfortunately not
Highlighted
Contributor

Then clearly, Pay Pal is as bad as the scammers!

Highlighted
Contributor

Wag84, I bet you found out that PayPal will not support you, the customer.