cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

How long is a reasonable time to wait before PayPal will decide in my favor? This company allegedly shipped my item on 5/22/20, but the tracking is all in Chinese.
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I congratulate you on winning the battle. You said that the company you dealt with must have gone away... something along those lines. All they did was open a new company! They have many, many names!!
Highlighted
Contributor

Yes I know all they do is start another one to keep scamming people. We must be vigilant and warn everyone we see about to get scammed by these criminals. Karma will get them. Stay safe 🙏🏽
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Every ad that I see on Facebook that they have, I post stuff on. Like,,,BEWARE..made in China...cheap product...etc.etc. I don't know why Facebook allows them on their app. either. I guess the almighty dollar speaks volumes.
Highlighted
Contributor

I do the same and reported their ads as fraudulent
Highlighted
Contributor

I ordered a saw on Facebook paid 26.+ zero communication, no shipping info, filled with PayPal, can't contact company error I was wondering how many more company names they have. My 1st purchase with Facebook & I don't like to order from China,I hope I get a refund.

What is going on with PayPal, we used to sell on Ebay & PayPal we were terminated after 9 years with 500+ items on & I had 3 complaints right after my husband had a stroke customers were so vicious, oh boy we were power seller I was selling from my house, my Mom from hers. So really seriously someone with 500+ complaints  since January still aloud to use PayPal we had 3 complaints and had 90 days suspension  go figure

Highlighted
Contributor

File a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. PayPal is aware of the issue and yet they allow this fraudulent company to still do business on there platform. Don't expect to get any money back. As long as the fraudulent company sends a a bottle cap instead of what you paid for then PayPal will do everything in their power to help them not you.
Highlighted
Contributor

I ordered a garden kneeler and seat on May 9th 2020 and haven’t received it yet. After reading all on here, I’m now aware I’ve been scammed. What process did you go through to get a refund from PayPal please?

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

You file a dispute and then wait... jump through lots of hoops..and probably get denied. If you paid using your credit card attached to the PayPal credit..dispute through your credit card company and get your money back. Where did you see this ad that you responded to?
Highlighted
Contributor

What did you do to get the money back? Did you return the fake product that they sent you? Please share. Your comment gives us some hope that we might get our money back