cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Please keep us in the loop.
Highlighted
Contributor

This is what happened to me I ordered 3 practice putting mats i received 3x golf balls they said its was in the description which it wasn't showed you a video of item.
Highlighted
Contributor

The exact same thing has happened to me 😢
Highlighted
Contributor

I've had exactly the same experience. I ordered the Ball Launcher for Dogs, and received 1 x tennis ball! Donngguan Shunfa have said they'll refund me £1.60, and that it would cost me over £20 to return the ball. Absolutely fraudsters! I've raised it through the PayPal Resolution Centre, but looking at other's comments, I don't hold out much hope. I always trusted that my money was safe with PayPal, but now I'm not so sure.

Highlighted
New Community Member

I am so unhappy.  I got ripped off also.  I'm not buying anything through paypal again.  Especially after reading all of this information.  I wish I would have read it first.  I received one ball also.  I thought maybe it was just something that would be coming later.  Now I see they got me for 20+ dollars.  I hate that.  So sad...

Highlighted
Contributor

so I got the email response similar to one down further where they offer only 20% refund or full with return of purchase.  I escalated it to paypal because it's going to cost me more than the $30 to send it back but all paypal did is send through what the seller has offered, except the return address is in China, not NSW as it came from packet.  They will be making a fortune out of this scam and Paypal are condoning it.

Highlighted
Contributor

Yes, PayPal definitely is condoning their fraudulent actions by allowing so many of their customers to be scammed. They should have no association with this “company” if they value their customers.
Tags (1)
Highlighted
Contributor

Just received email saying my cases was denied, no refund because didn't send them a tracking number proving I returned item to China. PayPal's is useless! Show no respect for their customers! Will never order anything thru them again. Gonna look into who I can report them to. They are working with a company that is committing mail fraud, false advertising and numerous other things. They practice extremely poor business ethics! PayPal says they back up customers, but in reality, they back up fraudulent companies! Am totally disgusted with them! Also when I called customer service, I was told to return item to the original return address on package, which is CA.

Highlighted
Contributor

Called bank, have open case,was told to send item back to original return address on package, call them back with tracking number and they will handle it. my item will be returned to Chino, CA.

Highlighted
Contributor

Good for you. That sounds like the way to deal with it.