cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

File a dispute with PayPal, as well.  What this company has done is set up a bogus transit site.  It looks like your product is "in transit" even though you've told them not to ship.  PayPal has reassured me that they MUST produce a delivered receipt with a legit transaction number or I will be refunded my money.  My refund is small, $54.98, but I am encouraging PayPal users to escalate to Shopify and PayPal so that they can shut them down.  I accessed them through a site called irotyso.com from Shopify which is no longer available and wasn't available the minute I hit "send" for my products.  You can also file a complaint  with the FTC or Internet Crime Complaint Center if you are so inclined.  They are smart and they are using rather legit looking sites so they clearly know PayPal's policies, as well as Shopify's quite well.  
Tags (3)
Highlighted
Contributor

So the question I have for everyone, based on the number of complaints PayPal KNOWS who the real seller is WHY DO THEY keep allowing people buy buy their stuff. I would think they would disable their account so they AND US could avoid the headaches! 

Highlighted
Contributor

I thought PayPal was better than that...

Highlighted
Contributor

Same thing happened to me but PayPal are protecting that company. The only way to resolve according to PayPal was for me to post the incorrect item back at my own cost even though I didn't receive what I had ordered and paid for. This company are fraud and everyone should avoid them. PayPal should be upping their game though and protecting the customer.
Highlighted
Contributor

I paid 22 dollars approx for an Automatic Interactive Dog Ball Launcher and they sent me a SMALL TENNIS BALL. I have sent them the photo of the small package that Hermes took of it but that still wasn't enough. I have sent so many emails to them and have raised a dispute claim with Pay Pal. Their fob off excuses are sooo frustrating!! I have lost all faith in Internet advertising. 😩
Highlighted
Contributor

This company makes a profit from scamming buyers. I’ve filed a dispute as many have done and PayPal denied my claim. Even after I provided FedEx tracking information for my return. PayPal is equally culpable and enabling fraudulent sellers. They allow companies like this to continue to use their platform to see money from unsuspecting buyers. 

prove me wrong PayPal.

Highlighted
Contributor

Is anyone interested in joining a Class Action Lawsuit?  Or a better question, Does anyone know how to originate a Class Action Lawsuit against PayPay?  I will actively participate.  Just tell me who to contact.  And we should remember that our anguish, time, aggravation, anger and mental and emotional distress should be worth more than the $xx.xx we originally got scammed.  Actually I would just be happy to get get a refund and shipping costs   -------  and see PayPal acknowledge their mistakes!   Folks - there has to be thousands of people that have been scammed through the complicity of PayPal.

Highlighted
New Community Member

I am in but I don’t know much about it but we have to help others not go thru this bull
Highlighted
Contributor

Just received a full refund from PayPal. It has been two months since I ordered from Dungguan. Luckily all I got from them was a couple of bogus tracking numbers. Good luck to you all.

Highlighted
Contributor

Moral of this story is just hope you never receive the item you order!