Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

I placed two separate orders from two completely different websites for different products.  After payment using my Paypal account I discovered that payment for both orders was made to <Removed>.    

Both orders were shipped and when received I discovered that the items received were not as advertised.  When I contacted the company I received an email with very poor grammar.  Rather than offer to ship a replacement product they offered to give me a discount on what I paid but asked for banking information.  When I insist that they correct their mistake they claim that it is my responsibility to pay for return shipping.

I have filed a complaint for resolution with Paypal and am waiting for a response.  Looking online it appears as though this is common practice for<Removed> and basically a scam to both steal your money by shipping inferior products which are not what was ordered but then to also collect bank information.

Login to Me Too
903 REPLIES 903

blade900
Contributor
Contributor

so I got the email response similar to one down further where they offer only 20% refund or full with return of purchase.  I escalated it to paypal because it's going to cost me more than the $30 to send it back but all paypal did is send through what the seller has offered, except the return address is in China, not NSW as it came from packet.  They will be making a fortune out of this scam and Paypal are condoning it.

Login to Me Too

SunnyD827
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, PayPal definitely is condoning their fraudulent actions by allowing so many of their customers to be scammed. They should have no association with this “company” if they value their customers.
Login to Me Too

Wildancrazy21
Contributor
Contributor

Just received email saying my cases was denied, no refund because didn't send them a tracking number proving I returned item to China. PayPal's is useless! Show no respect for their customers! Will never order anything thru them again. Gonna look into who I can report them to. They are working with a company that is committing mail fraud, false advertising and numerous other things. They practice extremely poor business ethics! PayPal says they back up customers, but in reality, they back up fraudulent companies! Am totally disgusted with them! Also when I called customer service, I was told to return item to the original return address on package, which is CA.

Login to Me Too

Wildancrazy21
Contributor
Contributor

Called bank, have open case,was told to send item back to original return address on package, call them back with tracking number and they will handle it. my item will be returned to Chino, CA.

Login to Me Too

carl43
Contributor
Contributor

Good for you. That sounds like the way to deal with it.

Login to Me Too

SunnyD827
Contributor
Contributor
FYI - not that anything can be trusted that is said by this company, but they said the address to send items back to was not the same as the return address on the package.
Login to Me Too

Wildancrazy21
Contributor
Contributor

My credit card company said to send to original return address on package.

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
The item comes from an address in the US but to return it, it goes to China. This is how the get you. The cost to mail it back is usually more that it cost!!
Login to Me Too

SE54
Contributor
Contributor

I am going through the same thing with this company.  I ordered two Ring Doorbell 2 and after about 3 weeks I received a no-name doorbell.  Now that I am trying to return, PayPal has been little to no assistance.  Sending it back  cost just about as much as it did to purchase.  Additionally the return shipper is asking for information I do not have (i.e. their tax number).  Paypal should do more to protect us!

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
PAYPAL WILL DO NOTHING.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.