Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

I placed two separate orders from two completely different websites for different products.  After payment using my Paypal account I discovered that payment for both orders was made to <Removed>.    

Both orders were shipped and when received I discovered that the items received were not as advertised.  When I contacted the company I received an email with very poor grammar.  Rather than offer to ship a replacement product they offered to give me a discount on what I paid but asked for banking information.  When I insist that they correct their mistake they claim that it is my responsibility to pay for return shipping.

I have filed a complaint for resolution with Paypal and am waiting for a response.  Looking online it appears as though this is common practice for<Removed> and basically a scam to both steal your money by shipping inferior products which are not what was ordered but then to also collect bank information.

Login to Me Too
903 REPLIES 903

John9781
New Community Member
I just found out about this when I received my package 2 months later and was not the item I had ordered. Such a scam! 😡
Login to Me Too

Henry_Tan
Contributor
Contributor

Agree!!!!!!!!!

I'm having the same problem. I only received the 2 discs but NOT the main player.  I've lodged a complaint but they still twist the fact and said they will refund 10%. I've now escalated the case to PAYPAL so that they will be reported to the authorities.

Login to Me Too

kbuck22
Contributor
Contributor

I filed a complaint with the FTC and then I filed a complaint against PayPal San Jose with the BBB. I also mailed the package back to the sender and uploaded that information but it was two days after the expiration date.

Filing the BBB complaint seemed to be the trick. They refunded my money, I still have to apply for the shipping.

I will update my BBB complaint and say they did provide a refund but I am not satisfied as they continue to allow this business to use their service to defraud us.

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
You think PayPal is going to report them? Not going to happen. YOU need to report both companies to Ecommerce.gov. Hopefully, they both will get stopped.
Login to Me Too

CoreyCarter1
New Community Member
I never recieved my item and never got any emails from them or anything.. The only thing that has happened is ... They took the money off my bank card.. Nothing else.. Is there anything I can do?
Login to Me Too

BigGrunt
Contributor
Contributor
Call your credit card company. They will take care of it. Then use PayPal's message service and demand that someone call you so you can explain what happened. If you correspond with the person on the message service they just reply out of of a book of replies. You must talk to a human.
Login to Me Too

rishi9
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Carey

I understand your problem as i faced same thing. 

Now don't waste time with PayPal as they are fraud too.

Just reach your credit card customer service (same card used for Paypal payment) and file a dispute against your payment. Remember, to tell credit card that you have not received any product from this (fraud) company. They will refund your money and take care of PayPal and this fraud company.

Good Luck!

take care

Login to Me Too

Quilter2
Contributor
Contributor
I, too received a switch in merchandise...from a different company...PayPal denied my claim because the seller provided shipping information saying I received what they shipped. I paid 41.37 and receive a .25 pair of novelty sunglasses...husband and I both wear prescription sunglasses and cannot even use the scam product...cannot contact PayPal to get this straightened out. I explained all in my complaint.
Login to Me Too

Thinny216
Contributor
Contributor
I never even recieved what I ordered and the tracking information never worked and now the entire website is gone. It appears to be a scam.
Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
It is a scam!! Report them, and PayPal , to Ecommerce.gov.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.