Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

I placed two separate orders from two completely different websites for different products.  After payment using my Paypal account I discovered that payment for both orders was made to <Removed>.    

Both orders were shipped and when received I discovered that the items received were not as advertised.  When I contacted the company I received an email with very poor grammar.  Rather than offer to ship a replacement product they offered to give me a discount on what I paid but asked for banking information.  When I insist that they correct their mistake they claim that it is my responsibility to pay for return shipping.

I have filed a complaint for resolution with Paypal and am waiting for a response.  Looking online it appears as though this is common practice for<Removed> and basically a scam to both steal your money by shipping inferior products which are not what was ordered but then to also collect bank information.

Login to Me Too
903 REPLIES 903

kwk63
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same experience as the people here. I purchased a “camp chair” that was off an advertisement off Twitter. I received this useless stool that does nothing. I filed with PayPal and they said the only refund I could get was if I sent them the product back with tracking. It would have cost $76 with UPS. I wasn’t about to do that and PayPal did nothing about a $26 charge. I have since then used PayPal only when necessary and make payments other ways. PayPal did nothing to protect my purchase and basically took the side of these scammers.
Login to Me Too

MattCWagner
Contributor
Contributor

What I did since PayPal didn't want to help, I called my bank up and disputed the charge, they will ask a few questions, and refund you. If PayPal doesn't send in a dispute about it, and I don't think they usually do, you will be fine. You could be removed from using PayPal via PayPal, but they are a crappy company anyway.

Login to Me Too

8x1design

How is it that after 800+ people had issues with this company that PAYPAL hasn't blocked them? I too fell for their fake advertisement. They even have a fake California address so when you look at the company when you order you think ok, it's in us. @paypal please stop this. 

Login to Me Too

Loess
New Community Member

Cheap Junk! offered $5 coupon! Like I will buy from them again!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.