Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

I placed two separate orders from two completely different websites for different products.  After payment using my Paypal account I discovered that payment for both orders was made to <Removed>.    

Both orders were shipped and when received I discovered that the items received were not as advertised.  When I contacted the company I received an email with very poor grammar.  Rather than offer to ship a replacement product they offered to give me a discount on what I paid but asked for banking information.  When I insist that they correct their mistake they claim that it is my responsibility to pay for return shipping.

I have filed a complaint for resolution with Paypal and am waiting for a response.  Looking online it appears as though this is common practice for<Removed> and basically a scam to both steal your money by shipping inferior products which are not what was ordered but then to also collect bank information.

Login to Me Too
903 REPLIES 903

Lonegreywolf77
Contributor
Contributor
My case went on for months. After submitting many pieces of evidence, I "FINALLY got my refund".... I refused to give up!! I had no product nor my money..... SCREEN SHOT EVERYTHING!!! All "mailing addresses" on recieving your package... to and from... especially "*FROM!!!*" PAYPAL needs to drop this fraudulent company asap.....
Login to Me Too

Jeffcope
Contributor
Contributor
All I can say is well done. It’s got to stop and those involved held accountable. I don’t know how PayPal isn’t involved...but why? HUNDREDS of complaints....months of complaints going back to last year...proof of complaints all over their chat line. Thanks for what you and others are doing!
Login to Me Too

Kambo009
Contributor
Contributor
I managed to dispute the charge on my Credit card and got my money back, I recommand others to not waste thier time with **bleep** paypal customer service people where they do nothing but waste your time and go straight to your credit card company
Login to Me Too

Lonegreywolf77
Contributor
Contributor
Those complaints helped me finally get my refund....
Login to Me Too

clongo1961
New Community Member
I am SO disappointed with PayPal as they did NOTHING to help me with this company in China that sold me what was supposed to be two adult size camp chairs, and they came and they were Barbie doll size & I paid almost $50 for them. Paypal used to really be invested in their customer care & I was sure they would offer support and hold these **bleep** accountable for fraud, Well the good news is PayPal is not the only place to put my money , it’s too bad though because I had a very long relationship with them
Login to Me Too

Lonegreywolf77
Contributor
Contributor
Yoj make them dispute the case!! I seng the pic of original offer .. then ehat i got.. crap like yourself... i just wouldnt accept no... i had no money or product... Push them and dont give up.. I also mentioned that the reason we all "use paypal" is for the protections they offer... Went on and on for a time... i won!! DONT GIVE UP!!! china depends on it
Login to Me Too

Lonegreywolf77
Contributor
Contributor
They got me too... and paypal totally hosed me ..hope you all get your refunds!!
Login to Me Too

Freyer01

Looks like I had the same problem as others.   Ordered film/slide scanner and ended up with a film cassette.   Went through the dispute process and ended up getting a refund for the original order.   However I had to return the cassette, at my expense, to get that refund.   So I am out $19.45 Aus and PayPal call that a successful outcome.   I may as well go out, in the street, drop$20 and walk away.   Not happy Jan.

Login to Me Too

Temp20201219j
We got a broken tennis ball for our order and PayPal told us the order was fulfilled. And refused to refund us back. **bleep** you Pay Pal
Login to Me Too

Pia46
Contributor
Contributor
Call PayPal and ask to talk to an agent in the USA and then ask fir a supervisor! Worked for me!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.