cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

I am very impressed with what you've done so far. I have the names of 2 other companies that I believe are just additional names. They are all the same scammers. If you want those names, let me know and I will send them to you as soon as I get back home..mid October. I hope you are giving them all the pages of complaints just on this company.
Highlighted
Contributor

All I can say is well done. It’s got to stop and those involved held accountable. I don’t know how PayPal isn’t involved...but why? HUNDREDS of complaints....months of complaints going back to last year...proof of complaints all over their chat line. Thanks for what you and others are doing!
Highlighted
Contributor

I managed to dispute the charge on my Credit card and got my money back, I recommand others to not waste thier time with **bleep** paypal customer service people where they do nothing but waste your time and go straight to your credit card company
Highlighted
New Community Member

I am SO disappointed with PayPal as they did NOTHING to help me with this company in China that sold me what was supposed to be two adult size camp chairs, and they came and they were Barbie doll size & I paid almost $50 for them. Paypal used to really be invested in their customer care & I was sure they would offer support and hold these **bleep** accountable for fraud, Well the good news is PayPal is not the only place to put my money , it’s too bad though because I had a very long relationship with them
Highlighted
New Community Member

They got me too... and paypal totally hosed me ..hope you all get your refunds!!